DOAJ has indexed JAFT
This is ten common mistake in manuscript
The decline will be applied if the article is out of JAFT style of writing. This is the list of common mistakes:
- Too many typo/error and mis-spell in the english and latin's name.
- Unstructured abstract. Please make sure auhor has listed introduction and urgency of research, materials, method, results, and conclusion clearly and the conclusion is the answer of the title.
- Introduction without explanation in the reseearch urgency (including parameter urgency) and benchmark to other research.
- None of explanation on objective and benefit of research in introduction section
- No specification statement of applied main material/equipment in material and method section
- Author still use T1, T2, and other code as treatments.
- Lack in describing method and no citation
- Miss data pointing (miss match between data in text and table).
- References too old and without DOI (for journal article) and out of JAFT style. Please use only 10 years back article only and use the original journal name without abbreviation.
- Miss match between references and citation.
Notification of policy changes in publication process
DOI is required for all journal article as references
Criteria of Article Review in JAFT
Review article in JAFT is allowed to be submitted and it can be short (less than 2500 words) or long review (more than 2500 words). Please note that the review article will be treated separately by editor. Review article is eligible for public researcher as long as cover these criterias:
- author should expert in the related topic of review and it can be presented in the references using three or more references by author (and team).
- the translation of review from other author is not allowed. Article will be checked for plagiarism.
- author should ask the the eligibility of review to be submitted by email at email@example.com, so please send review article to editor's email and asking for the eligibility.
- No role in style of writing but the abstract is still required.
Reshuffle editorial board and managing editor
Ethnic and traditional food as JAFT scope
Article Summary Starting from 2018
JAFT has Migrated to New URL
Starting from 2018, JAFT has migrated to new URL: https://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/jaft. The previous URL (http://appliedfoodtechnology.org) is still maintained to preserve the JATP archieves until 2017.
JAFT mulai tahun 2018 telah migrasi secara total ke domain yang baru dengan URL: https://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/jaft
Alamat web JAFT yang terdahulu (http://appliedfoodtechnology.org) masih berfungsi untuk menyediakan artikel yang dipublikasikan tahun 2017 dan sebelumnya.