Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Diponegoro International Journal of Business?Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published before (conference paper could be accepted if it is has been revised so that it is significantly different), or is currently under consideration for publication in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission is formatted in 1,5 spacing, A4 paper size, 12-point Times New Roman
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
In order for Diponegoro International Journal of Business (DIJB) to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights (transferred from author(s) to publisher). This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author(s) and DIJB. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright of publishing to DIJB, while authors still retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. DIJB supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in any databases.
As an author, you have rights to a large range of uses of your article, including use by your employing institute or company. These Author rights can be exercised without the need to obtain specific permission. Authors publishing in DIJB has wide rights to use their works for teaching and scholarly purposes without needing to seek permission, including:
- use for classroom teaching by Author or Author's institution and presentation at a meeting or conference and distributing copies to attendees;
- use for internal training by the author's company;
- distribution to colleagues for their research use;
- use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works;
- inclusion in a thesis or dissertation;
- reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgement of final article);
- preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgement of final article);
- voluntary posting on open web sites operated by author or author’s institution for scholarly purposes,
(but it should follow the open-access license of Creative Common CC-by-SA License).
Authors/readers/third parties can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (the name of the creator and attribution parties (authors detail information), a copyright notice, an open-access license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material) and provide a link to the license.
Authors/readers/third parties can read, print and download, redistribute or republish the article (e.g. display in a repository), translate the article, download for text and data mining purposes, re-use portions or extracts from the article in other works, sell or re-use for commercial purposes, remix, transform, or build upon the material, they must distribute their contributions under the same license as the original Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).
Copyright Transfer Agreement for Publishing (Publishing Right)
The authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright for publishing (publishing right) of the article shall be assigned/transferred to the Department of Management, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Diponegoro as the publisher of DIJB.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Copyright Transfer Agreement for Publishing (CTAP)'. An e-mail will be sent to the Corresponding Author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a CTAP form by the online version of this agreement.
DIJB, the publisher, and the editorial board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in DIJB are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Remember, even though we ask for a transfer of copyright for publishing (CTAP), our journal Author(s) retain (or are granted back) significant scholarly rights as mentioned before.
The Copyright Transfer Agreement for Publishing (CTAP) Form can be downloaded here
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.