Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published before (conference paper could be accepted if it is has been revised so that it is significantly different), or is currently under consideration for publication in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission is formatted in 1,5 spacing, A4 paper size, 12-point Times New Roman
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Diponegoro International Journal of Business and Department of Management, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Diponegoro as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Diponegoro International Journal of Business and Department of Management, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Diponegoro International Journal of Business are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.