ARAHAN PEMENUHAN RUANG TERBUKA HIJAU KOTA BANDA ACEH
The earthquake that occurred in Banda Aceh on December 26, 2004, followed by the tsunami along the coastline of the Indian Ocean caused a huge number of casualties and infrastructure destruction including green open space. This article presents the change of Banda Aceh green open space before and after the tsunami, the requirement of Banda Aceh green open space based on vast territory and population, and the development direction of Banda Aceh green open space. The applied method was image interpretation, and classification, analysis of green open space requirement was calculated based on vast territory in accordance with Act No. 26/2007, based on population with green open space requirement standard per capita as in PERMENPU No. 5/PRT/M/2008. Green City Development Program (P2KH) concept which was applied to arrange the development direction of Banda Aceh green open space, and integrated with the land use plan in RTRW of Banda Aceh. The result of green open space wide before and after tsunami analysis showed that even before the tsunami, Banda Aceh green open space still far from sufficient as required of spatial planning constitution (13,92 % of the city area). Right after the tsunami, Banda Aceh green open space was reduced to only remaining about 9,31 % of the city area. Five years later (2010) Banda Aceh green open space was increased to 12,83 % of the city area, and by the year of 2015 Banda Aceh has green open space about 37,51 % of the city area. The requirement of Banda Aceh green open space based on the vast territory is 1.227,18 ha public green open space, and 613,59 ha private green open space, based on total population predicted by 2029 is 687,89 ha. The development direction of Banda Aceh green open space is intensification by increasing the quality of existing green open space and extensification by the acquisition of private land for green open space.
- [BAPPEDA] Pemerintah Kota Banda Aceh. 2009. Tentang Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah (RTRW) Kota Banda Aceh Tahun 2009-2029. Banda Aceh (ID): BAPPEDA Kota Banda Aceh
- [BPN] Badan Pertanahan Nasional NAD. 2005. Peta Tingkat Kerusakan karena Gelombang Tsunami di Banda Aceh. Banda Aceh (ID): BPN
- [BPS] Badan Pusat Statistik. 2016. Kota Banda Aceh Dalam Angka 2016. Banda Aceh (ID): Badan Pusat Statistik
- BAPPENAS and The International Donor Community. 2005. Notes on Reconstruction – The December 26, 2004 Natural Disaster. Jakarta
- [Departemen PU] Departemen Pekerjaan Umum. 2008. Peraturan Menteri Pekerjaan Umum Nomor 05/PRT/M/2008 tentang Pedoman Penyediaan dan Pemanfaatan Ruang Terbuka Hijau di Kawasan Perkotaan. Jakarta (ID). Departemen Pekerjaan Umum
- [Departemen PU] Ditjen Penataan Ruang. 2008. Pedoman Penyediaan dan Pemanfaatan Ruang Terbuka Hijau di Kawasan Perkotaan. Jakarta (ID). Departemen Pekerjaan Umum
- [Kementerian PUPR] Kementerian Pekerjaan Umum dan Perumahan Rakyat. 2016. Panduan Penyelenggaraan Pengembangan Kota Hijau. Jakarta (ID): Direktorat Jenderal Cipta Karya, Kementerian Pekerjaan Umum
- [Sekretariat Negara] Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. 2007. Undang-Undang Nomor 26 Tahun 2007 tentang Penataan Ruang. Jakarta (ID): Sekretariat Negara Republik Indonesia
- Tanioka Y, Kusunose T, Kathiroli S, Nishimura Y, Iwasaki S, Satake K. 2006. Rupture process of the 2004 great Sumatra–Andaman earthquake estimated from tsunami waveforms. Earth Planets Space. 58, 203–209
- Yuhong T, Jim CY, Haiqing W. 2014. Assessing the landscape and ecological quality of urban green spaces in a compact city. Landscape and Urban Planning 121: 97–108
- Zaiyana D, Buchori I. 2014. Kajian Kembali Terhadap Risiko Tsunami Kota Banda Aceh. Jurnal Teknik PWK. 3. (4): hal. 807-817
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to TATALOKA, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.