Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.
Below you may find the full text of the license signed by authors.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the author hereby grants Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research the exclusive license for commercial use of the article according to section 2 below, and sections 4 through 9 below, throughout the world, in any form, in any language, for the full term of copyright, effective upon acceptance for publication.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
3. User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research or its sublicensee.
Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal, if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.