Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research?
Need a Username/Password?
The submission must consist of a cover letter, an original manuscript, and supporting documents. The cover letter is addressed to Editor of Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research mentioning that the manuscript has not been previously published, the highlight of your research significant. If you are experiencing a problem in submission of manuscript, please send your manuscript to email: email@example.com. The format of final version of article is as Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research format.
STANDARD PAPERS. Original articles should not exceed 7000 words inclusive of all parts of the paper apart from online Supporting Information. Typescripts should be arranged as follows, with each section starting on a separate page.
Abstract. The abstract should outline the purpose of the paper and the main results, conclusions and recommendations, using clear, factual, numbered statements. Authors should follow a formula in which point 1 sets the context and need for the work; point 2 indicates the approach and methods used; the next 2-3 points outline the main results; and the last point identifies the wider implications and relevance of renewable energy. The whole abstract should be readily understandable to all the Journal's readers and must not exceed 350 words.
Keywords. A list in alphabetical order not exceeding ten words or short phrases, excluding words used in the title and chosen carefully to reflect the precise content of the paper.
Introduction. State the reason for the work, the context, background, aims and the hypotheses being tested.
Materials and methods. Include sufficient details for the work to be repeated. Where specific equipment and materials are named, the manufacturer’s details (name, city and country) should be given so that readers can trace specifications by contacting the manufacturer. Where commercially available software has been used, details of the supplier should be given in brackets or the reference given in full in the reference list.
Results. State the results of experimental or modelling work, drawing attention to important details in tables and figures.
Discussion. Point out the importance of the results and place them in the context of previous studies and in relation to the application of the work.
Acknowledgements. Be brief. If authors refer to themselves as recipients of assistance or funding, they should do so by their initials separated by points (e.g. W.T.). Do not acknowledge Editors by name.
References (see Manuscript Specifications below).
Tables (see Specifications). Each table should be on a separate page, numbered and accompanied by a legend at the top. These should be referred to in the text as Table 1, etc. Avoid duplication between figures and tables.
Figures (see Specifications). Figures and their legends should be grouped together at the end of the paper before Supporting Information (if present). If figures have been supplied as a list at the end of the text file (as recommended), they should appear above their respective legend. Figures should be referred to in the text as Fig. 1, Figs 1 & 2, etc. Photographic material should also be referred to as Figures. Do not include high-resolution versions of figures at submission; reduce the size and resolution of graphics to a file size of less than 1 MB. If a manuscript is accepted, higher quality versions of figures can be submitted at a later stage.
CITATIONS AND REFERENCES. Citation to work by four or more authors should be abbreviated with the use of et al. (e.g. Budiyono et al., 2007). Citation to work by one or two authors should always give the author names in full. Work with the same first author and date should be coded by letters, e.g. Thompson et al. (1991a,b). Citations should be listed in chronological order in the text and be separated by a semi-colon, e.g. (Balmford & Gaston, 1999; Royle et al., 2007). The references in the Reference list should be in alphabetical order with the journal name unabbreviated. The format for papers, theses, entire books and chapters in books is as follows:
Paine, L.K., Peterson, T.L., Undersander, D.J., Rineer, K.C., Bartelt, G.A., Temple, S.A., Sample, D.W. and Klemme, R.M. 1996. Some ecological and socio-economic considerations for biomass energy crop production. Biomass and Bioenergy, 10(4):231-242.
Tuyttens, F.A.M. 1999. The consequences of social perturbation caused by badger removal for the control of bovine tuberculosis in cattle: a study of behaviour, population dynamics and epidemiology. PhD thesis, University of Oxford.
McArthur, W.M. 1993. History of landscape development. Reintegrating Fragmented Landscapes (eds R.J. Hobbs & D.A.Saunders), pp. 10-22. Springer Verlag, Berlin.
References should be cited as 'in press' only if the paper has been accepted for publication. Work not yet submitted for publication or under review should be cited as 'unpublished data', with the author's initials and surname given; such work should not be included in the Reference section. Any paper cited as 'in press' or under review elsewhere must be uploaded as part of the manuscript submission as a file 'not for review' so that it can be seen by the editors and, if necessary, made available to the referees.
REVIEWS. Reviews should not exceed 8000 words inclusive of all parts of the paper. The layout should follow the same format and specifications as for Standard Papers except that the organisation of the main text need not follow the division into Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and Discussion.
Communication ARTICLES.Communication articles should be short contributions up to 4000 words inclusive of all parts of the paper. Format and specifications are as for Standard Papers except that any Summary section should be short (no more than 150 words) and the layout of the main text can be flexible.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.
Below you may find the full text of the license signed by authors.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
1. LicenseThe non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the author hereby grants Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research the exclusive license for commercial use of the article according to section 2 below, and sections 4 through 9 below, throughout the world, in any form, in any language, for the full term of copyright, effective upon acceptance for publication.
2. Author’s WarrantiesThe author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
3. User RightsUnder the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
4. Rights of AuthorsAuthors retain the following rights:
5. Co-AuthorshipIf the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
6. TerminationThis agreement can be terminated by the author or Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research.
7. RoyaltiesThis agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research or its sublicensee.
8. MiscellaneousJournal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal, if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Journal of Vocational Studies on Applied Research (JVSAR, e-ISSN 2684-8090) published by Vocational School of Diponegoro University under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Published by: Vocational School of Diponegoro University Jl. Prof. H. Soedarto, S.H. Tembalang, Semarang 50275 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Web :