MODEL REKLAMASI PANTAI SECARA BERKELANJUTAN KASUS : PANTAI KOTA MAKASSAR
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
Coastal urban phenomenon in the form of high population growth, rapid economic development and inadequate control of the sea, resulting in the use of the sea and coastal regions become more intensive in the last few years. This development led to the expansion of the city was further intensified by the coastal reclamation. Reclamation has been performed in many cities of the world and also in Indonesia, but many constraints. Research on model of sustainable Reclamation is still rare. The purpose of this paper is to formulate a model that could be applied on a coastal reclamation area using an index of sustainability. This research began with literature study of previous researches of developing sustainability index that not focusing yet on coastal reclamation area with the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) and expert choices. Reclamation sustainability index is used to as a tool to develop a sustainable reclamation model. This model will help project of reclamation activities and its relationship with suitable measures to manage the implementation of a sustainable reclamation. Formulation of the model is done by analysis of Structural Equatian Model (SEM) on the Makassar coastal zone and then tested the feasibility to found the appropriate reclamation model.
- Al-Shams, A. R., Ngah, K., Zakaria, Z., Noordin, N., Hilmie, M. Z., & Sawal, M. (2013). Waterfront Development within the Urban Design and Public Space Framework in Malaysia. Asian Social Science;, Vol. 9 (No. 10). doi: doi:10.5539/ass.v9n10p77
- Craig, R. K., & Ruhl, J. B. (2010). Governing for Sustainable Coasts: Complexity, Climate Change, and Coastal Ecosystem Protection. Sustainability, 2(5), 1361-1388.
- Feng, L., Zhu, X., & Sun, X. (2014). Assessing coastal reclamation suitability based on a fuzzy-AHP comprehensive evaluation framework: A case study of Lianyungang, China. Mar Pollut Bull, 89(1-2), 102-111. doi: 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2014.10.029
- Feng, L., Zhu, X., & Sun, X. (2014 ). Assessing coastal reclamation suitability based on a fuzzy-AHP comprehensive evaluation framework: A case study of Lianyungang,China. Elsevier.
- Huseynov, E. F. o. (2011). Planning of sustainable cities in view of green architecture. Procedia Engineering, 21(0), 534-542. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.11.2048
- Ismail, M., Abdel Ghaffar, M. K., & Azzam, M. A. (2012). GIS application to identify the potential for certain irrigated agriculture uses on some soils in Western Desert, Egypt. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science, 15(1), 39-51. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrs.2012.03.001
- Kris, W. K. L. (1991). Planning For Tsuen Wan Waterfront Land Reclamation. Hongkong: The University of Hongkong.
- Lee, M.-T., Wu, C.-C., Ho, C.-H., & Liu, W.-H. (2014). Towards Marine Spatial Planning in Southern Taiwan. Sustainability, 6, 8466-8484; . doi: doi:10.3390/su6128466
- Liang, Y. (2004). <01ChapLand reclamation in singapore.pdf>.
- Lo, K., & Gunasiri, C. (2014). Impact of Coastal Land Use Change on Shoreline Dynamics in Yunlin County, Taiwan. Environments, 1(2), 124-136.
- Maskur, A. (2008 ). Rekonstruksi Pengaturan Hukum Reklamasi Pantai di Kota Semarang (Program Pascasarjana), Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.
- Pakzad, P., & Osmond, P. (2016). Developing a Sustainability Indicator Set for Measuring Green Infrastructure Performance. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 216, 68-79. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.12.009
- Pourebrahim, S., Hadipour, M., Mokhtar , M. B., & Ibrahim, M. H. M. (2010). Analytic network process for criteria selection in sustainable coastal land use planning. Ocean & Coastal Management, 53, 544-551.
- Renald, A. (2015). Model Adaptasi Ketahanan Kota Rawan Bencana Banjir untuk Keberlanjutan Kota Studi Kasus: DKI Jakarta. (Doktoral), Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Wantouw, S., Antariksa, Yanuwiadi, B., & Tamod, Z. (2014). Perception and Participation on Co-Management of Green Open Space in Coastal Reclamation Area Manado, International Journal of Applied Sociology, Vol. 4 No. 4, 2014, pp. 108-113. doi: 10.5923/j.ijas.20140404.03. International Journal of Applied Sociology, Vol. 4 No. 4, , pp. 108-113. doi: 10.5923/j.ijas.20140404.03.
- Yua, L., Xiyong Houa, & Meng Gaoa, P. S. (2010). Assessment of coastal zone sustainable development: A case study of Yantai, China. Elsevier, 10, 1218–1225. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2010.04.003
- Yurnita, A., Trisutomo, S., & Ali, M. (2016). Developing Sustainability Index Measurement for Reclamation Area Paper presented at the Fourth International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment, Jogjakarta.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to TATALOKA, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.