Focus and Scope
Diponegoro Journal of Islamic Economics and Business (DJIEB) is an academic Indonesian journal published by Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Diponegoro Semarang. it is dedicated to the scholarly off all aspects of Islamic Economics, Business, Finance, Banking and Accounting. DJIEB aims to promote a work on related areas that present original findings, new ideas or concepts from contemporary research works. DJIEB invites contributions from researchers academician and practicioners from Indonesia or overseas who are interested in related disciplines. DJIEB is published twice yearly both in Bahasa, Arabic and English.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The manuscript was sent to be examined in advance by the Chief Editor includes material suitability and quality of the writing techniques. Manuscripts that do not confirm with the field of study of the Diponegoro Journal of Islamic Economics and Business or do not comply with the drafting of the journal will be returned to the author without further review. Scripts are in accordance with the provisions of the journal will be sent to the Partners (Peer Review) in accordance with their respective areas of expertise to substance evaluation. Reviewers are chosen are those who have the appropriate competence and is able to be objective. Reviewer name will be displayed or not at the discretion of the reviewer.
Brevity, clarity and suitability of writings on the provision of editorial, reviewer policy influence on the manuscript is reviewed. Highly recommended texts really have been well studied by co-authors before it is sent to the editor of the journal. This shows that the assessment is also based on the scholarly manuscript and not merely technical matter of clarity. Keep in mind that the manuscript may be rejected simply because of how bad scriptwriting.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by at one blind peer reviewer who are expert in their subject.
- The originality, soundness, novelty and language are factors that are taken into account in review by reviewers.
- The result of review is categorized into eligible to publish without revision, eligible to publish with minor revision, eligible to publish with major revision, and rejection.
- There is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted even authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit the manuscript.
- Rejected manuscript will not be re-reviewed.
- Editors have full responsibility and authority to reject/accept a manuscript.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers published.
- Editors should provide all information required by authors to improve the publication.
- Editors should preserve the identity or anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest among authors, reviewers and board members.
- Authors have to certify that the manuscript has not previously been published or is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors have to certify that manuscript submitted is free from plagiarism.
- Authors have to follow the rule of guideline of DIJB.
- Authors state that all data analyzed are real.
- Reviewers should evaluate a manuscript solely on academic merits, in which if a conflict of interest is detected it should be immediately notified to the editor.
- Reviewers have to keep all information related to the manuscript reviewed.
- Reviewers should review a manuscript objectively.
- Reviewers should notify clearly on unclear statement written by authors.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulted from competitive or relationships with any of the authors.
- If plagiarism is detected, reviewers should notify the editors immediately.