PENILAIAN TINGKAT KEBAHAGIAAN MASYARAKAT KAMPUNG KOTA (STUDI KASUS KAWASAN PERMUKIMAN KAMPUNG BRAGA BANDUNG)
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
The measurement of happiness index in Indonesia was conducted by Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) was first released in 2013 based on the result of study and representation of national level estimation. The approach taken is a life satisfaction, in which life satisfaction is believed to reflect the level of happiness. The city of Bandung is one of the cities that initiated the measurement of happiness index in Indonesia. Kampung Braga is one of Kampung Kota that still maintain its existence in the middle of the urban development. The neighborhood of Kampung Braga is considered as slum area and the buildings within break the river border line. According to than phenomena, the research question comes up, "How big is the level of happiness Kampung Braga neighborhood?". Variables used ini this research consist of happiness and spatial variables. The analysis used is descriptive quantitative by weighting and scoring on each variable. Based on the results, the happiness index of Kampung Braga neighborhood is 0.978 which belongs to the category of very happy. In forming proccess of happiness, the affective component contribution is relatively balanced with the cognitive. Spatially, people in RW 04 and RW 08 tend to be happier. This study proves that the people of Kampung Braga have the ability to adapt to the urban environment.
- Alkire, S. (2012). An Extensive Analysis of Gross National Happiness Index. Thimpu, Bhutan: The Centre for Bhutan Stdies. Retrieved from www.grossnationalhappiness.com
- BPS Kota Bandung. (2015). Kota Bandung Dalam Angka 2015, 350.
- Dwi, W., Agus, D., & Dayana, I. (2016). Figuring the happiness of poor communities in Malang City : measuring the outcome of slum and squatter areas, 227(November 2015), 521–529. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.06.110
- Goldberg, A., Leyden, K. M., & Scotto, T. J. (2012). Untangling what makes cities liveable: happiness in five cities. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Urban Design and Planning, 165(3), 127–136. https://doi.org/10.1680/udap.11.00031
- Layard, R. (2005). Happiness : lessons from a new science. Penguin Press. Retrieved from https://books.google.co.id/books/about/Happiness.html?id=nesQAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
- Leyden, K. M., Goldberg, A., & Michelbach, P. (2011). Urban Affairs Review, (April). https://doi.org/10.1177/1078087411403120
- Lyubomirsky, S., King, L., & Diener, E. (2005). The Benefits of Frequent Positive Affect : Does Happiness Lead to Success ?, 131(6), 803–855. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.131.6.803
- Mroczek, D. K., & Kolarz, C. M. (1998). The Effect of Age on Positive and Negative Affect : A Developmental Perspective on Happiness, 75(5), 1333–1349.
- Okulicz-Kozaryn, A. (2017). Unhappy metropolis (when American city is too big). Cities, 61, 144–155. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2016.04.011
- Pankaj, P., & Dorji, T. (2012). Measuring Individual Happiness in Relation to Gross National Happiness in Bhutan.
- Stutzer, A., & Frey, B. S. (2006). Does marriage make people happy , or do happy people get married ?, 35, 326–347. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socec.2005.11.043
- Veenhoven, R. (1984). Conditions of happiness (1st ed.). Netherland: D. Reidel.
- Veenhoven, R. (2000). Ordering concepts and measures of the good life. Journal Of Happiness Studies, 1(2000), 1–39. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-5702-8
- Veenhoven, R. (2006). How do we assess how happy we are? Tenets, implications and tenability of three theories. Happiness, Economics and Politics: Towards a Multi-Disciplinary Approach, (October), 45–69. https://doi.org/http://www2.eur.nl/fsw/research/veenhoven/Pub2000s/2009a-full.pdf
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to TATALOKA, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.