JMSNI (e-ISSN: 2579-9215) is an international peer-reviewed journal focuses on the social dimensions of coastal and marine issues throughout the world. It is published by Doctoral Program of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University. JMSNI is published twice a year in June and December. We invite original research papers, reviews, viewpoints, and welcome proposals for special issues that make a distinctive contribution to the contemporary discussion around maritime and integration.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been indexed by DOAJ and Google Scholar, Every article given a unique DOI.
- Authors should submit their manuscript via the Online Submission menu provided on this page. The authors may also download the manuscript template here to adjust the journal guidelines.
- Notification of the article submission and review may appear in the Spam of the corresponding author's email. Please kindly check your email regularly.
- Authors are encouraged to use reference manager (for example Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote) to organize the references manuscript.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia stated in SINTA 3 (Level 3) based on SK No. 23/E/KPT/2019, dated 8 Agustus 2019.
Vol 4, No 2 (2020)
Trade and Ethnicity: Business Ethics and the Glory of Maritime Trade of The Makassar’s Wajorese in the 18th Century
Total 10 citations from 6 documents (Last update: 2021-04-21 07:46:04).
Marsetio MarsetioCitation: 3 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 34-46 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1369
Yety RochwulaningsihCitation: 2 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 23-30 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.2882
Diotima ChattorajCitation: 2 | | Vol 2, No 2 (2018) | pp. 67-74 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i2.3707Salt Cooperatives as Public Credit Institutions for Coastal Communities: A Case Study of Two Salt Cooperatives in Rembang and Demak
Haryono Rinardi, Yety RochwulaningsihCitation: 1 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 66-77 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1371
Volodymyr KyrychenkoCitation: 1 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 45-57 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.3060
Top 7 popular articles by abstract views (in random order)
From Stranded Praos ‘up to’ People Trailed by the Sea Stream: A Study about the Maritime Oral Tradition as a Source in the Writing about the Migration History in the Region of the Sawu Sea in the Lesser Sunda Islands
Didik PradjokoView: 532 | | Vol 1, No 2 (2017) | pp. 78-94 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i2.1896
Susanto ZuhdiView: 622 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 31-44 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.3100
Wasino WasinoView: 507 | | Vol 1, No 2 (2017) | pp. 112-117 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i2.1997The Importance of Indonesia’s Nationalism Revitalization in the Globalization Era: A Historical Perspective
Singgih Tri SulistiyonoView: 800 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 1-15 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.1684
Yety RochwulaningsihView: 492 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 23-30 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.2882Establishing the Intimate Link: 20th Century Tropical Agriculture and the Establishment of the Coconut Zone
Philip Jan CerepakView: 504 | | Vol 4, No 1 (2020) | pp. 1-11 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v4i1.8026Roles of the Crisis Management Initiative (CMI) in Aceh’s Reconciliation to Strengthen Indonesia’s National Integration After Tsunami in 2005
Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang Semarang 50275
Phone/Fax: +6224 76480619
Prof. Dr. Singgih Tri Sulistiyono, M.Hum.
Department of History Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang
Rabith Jihan Amaruli