JMSNI (e-ISSN: 2579-9215) is an international peer-reviewed journal focuses on the social dimensions of coastal and marine issues throughout the world. It is published by Doctoral Program of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University. JMSNI is published twice a year in June and December. We invite original research papers, reviews, viewpoints, and welcome proposals for special issues that make a distinctive contribution to the contemporary discussion around maritime and integration.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been indexed by DOAJ and Google Scholar, Every article given a unique DOI.
- Authors should submit their manuscript via the Online Submission menu provided on this page. The authors may also download the manuscript template here to adjust the journal guidelines.
- Notification of the article submission and review may appear in the Spam of the corresponding author's email. Please kindly check your email regularly.
- Authors are encouraged to use reference manager (for example Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote) to organize the references manuscript.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia stated in SINTA 3 (Level 3) based on SK No. 23/E/KPT/2019, dated 8 Agustus 2019.
Vol 4, No 2 (2020)
Trade and Ethnicity: Business Ethics and the Glory of Maritime Trade of The Makassar’s Wajorese in the 18th Century
Total 11 citations from 7 documents (Last update: 2021-08-05 22:24:15).
Marsetio MarsetioCitation: 3 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 34-46 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1369
Yety RochwulaningsihCitation: 2 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 23-30 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.2882
Diotima ChattorajCitation: 2 | | Vol 2, No 2 (2018) | pp. 67-74 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i2.3707Salt Cooperatives as Public Credit Institutions for Coastal Communities: A Case Study of Two Salt Cooperatives in Rembang and Demak
Haryono Rinardi, Yety RochwulaningsihCitation: 1 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 66-77 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1371The Importance of Indonesia’s Nationalism Revitalization in the Globalization Era: A Historical Perspective
Singgih Tri SulistiyonoCitation: 1 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 1-15 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.1684
Volodymyr KyrychenkoCitation: 1 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 45-57 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.3060
Top 7 popular articles by abstract views (in random order)
Diotima ChattorajView: 1502 | | Vol 2, No 2 (2018) | pp. 67-74 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i2.3707
Titiek SuliyatiView: 975 | | Vol 1, No 2 (2017) | pp. 128-138 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i2.2002Music, Dance and the Sama-Bajau ‘Diaspora’: Understanding Aspects of Links among Communities through Ethnochoreomusicological Perspectives
Matthew Constancio Maglana SantamariaView: 1105 | | Vol 2, No 2 (2018) | pp. 86-90 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i2.3708Skills Development in The Asia-Pacific Maritime World: A Comparative Study of Vocational Education in Malaysia and Indonesia
Ramlee MustaphaView: 990 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 22-33 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1368
Anthony ReidView: 1005 | | Vol 4, No 2 (2020) | pp. 64-72 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v4i2.8639
Michael FleckerView: 1632 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 1-21 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1367
Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang Semarang 50275
Phone/Fax: +6224 76480619
Prof. Dr. Singgih Tri Sulistiyono, M.Hum.
Department of History Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang
Rabith Jihan Amaruli