JMSNI (e-ISSN: 2579-9215) is an international peer-reviewed journal focuses on the social dimensions of coastal and marine issues throughout the world. It is published by Doctoral Program of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University. JMSNI is published twice a year in June and December. We invite original research papers, reviews, viewpoints, and welcome proposals for special issues that make a distinctive contribution to the contemporary discussion around maritime and integration.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been indexed by DOAJ and Google Scholar, Every article given a unique DOI.
- Authors should submit their manuscript via the Online Submission menu provided on this page. The authors may also download the manuscript template here to adjust the journal guidelines.
- Notification of the article submission and review may appear in the Spam of the corresponding author's email. Please kindly check your email regularly.
- Authors are encouraged to use reference manager (for example Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote) to organize the references manuscript.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia stated in SINTA 3 (Level 3) based on SK No. 23/E/KPT/2019, dated 8 Agustus 2019.
Vol 4, No 2 (2020)
Trade and Ethnicity: Business Ethics and the Glory of Maritime Trade of The Makassar’s Wajorese in the 18th Century
Total 11 citations from 7 documents (Last update: 2021-05-07 21:56:15).
Marsetio MarsetioCitation: 3 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 34-46 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1369
Yety RochwulaningsihCitation: 2 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 23-30 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.2882
Diotima ChattorajCitation: 2 | | Vol 2, No 2 (2018) | pp. 67-74 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i2.3707The Importance of Indonesia’s Nationalism Revitalization in the Globalization Era: A Historical Perspective
Singgih Tri SulistiyonoCitation: 1 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 1-15 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.1684
Volodymyr KyrychenkoCitation: 1 | | Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 45-57 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.3060
Waskito Widi WardojoCitation: 1 | | Vol 3, No 1 (2019) | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v3i1.5424Salt Cooperatives as Public Credit Institutions for Coastal Communities: A Case Study of Two Salt Cooperatives in Rembang and Demak
Top 7 popular articles by abstract views (in random order)
Ismail Ali, Singgih Tri SulistiyonoView: 738 | | Vol 4, No 1 (2020) | pp. 12-23 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v4i1.8081Establishing the Intimate Link: 20th Century Tropical Agriculture and the Establishment of the Coconut Zone
Philip Jan CerepakView: 551 | | Vol 4, No 1 (2020) | pp. 1-11 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v4i1.8026
Phuong Ha Nguyen, Long Mong Hoang, Dung Duy NguyenView: 538 | | Vol 4, No 2 (2020) | pp. 73-83 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v4i2.7993
Mulyono MulyonoView: 622 | | Vol 1, No 2 (2017) | pp. 106-111 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i2.1819
Marsetio MarsetioView: 1818 | | Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 34-46 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1369
Anthony ReidView: 716 | | Vol 4, No 2 (2020) | pp. 64-72 | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v4i2.8639
Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang Semarang 50275
Phone/Fax: +6224 76480619
Prof. Dr. Singgih Tri Sulistiyono, M.Hum.
Department of History Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang
Rabith Jihan Amaruli