JMSNI (e-ISSN: 2579-9215) is an international peer-reviewed journal focuses on the social dimensions of coastal and marine issues throughout the world. It is published by Doctoral Program of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University. JMSNI is published twice a year in June and December. We invite original research papers, reviews, viewpoints, and welcome proposals for special issues that make a distinctive contribution to the contemporary discussion around maritime and integration.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been indexed by DOAJ and Google Scholar, Every article given a unique DOI.
- Authors should submit their manuscript via the Online Submission menu provided on this page. The authors may also download the manuscript template here to adjust the journal guidelines.
- Notification of the article submission and review may appear in the Spam of the corresponding author's email. Please kindly check your email regularly.
- Authors are encouraged to use reference manager (for example Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote) to organize the references manuscript.
- Journal of Maritime Studies and National Integration (JMSNI) has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia stated in SINTA 3 (Level 3) based on SK No. 23/E/KPT/2019, dated 8 Agustus 2019.
Vol 5, No 1 (2021)
Total 11 citations from 7 documents (Last update: 2021-10-21 17:07:45).
Marsetio Marsetio| Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 34-46 | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1369
Diotima Chattoraj| Vol 2, No 2 (2018) | pp. 67-74 | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i2.3707
Yety Rochwulaningsih| Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 23-30 | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.2882
Volodymyr Kyrychenko| Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 45-57 | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v2i1.3060
Waskito Widi Wardojo| Vol 3, No 1 (2019) | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v3i1.5424Salt Cooperatives as Public Credit Institutions for Coastal Communities: A Case Study of Two Salt Cooperatives in Rembang and Demak
Haryono Rinardi, Yety Rochwulaningsih| Vol 1, No 1 (2017) | pp. 66-77 | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/jmsni.v1i1.1371The Importance of Indonesia’s Nationalism Revitalization in the Globalization Era: A Historical Perspective
Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang Semarang 50275
Phone/Fax: +6224 76480619
Prof. Dr. Singgih Tri Sulistiyono, M.Hum.
Department of History Faculty of Humanities Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang
Rabith Jihan Amaruli