Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Architectural Design and Urbanism?
Need a Username/Password?
For New Submission Process:
To submit an article in the JADU (e-issn: 2620-9810) please follow the steps:
1. Author login with username and password, if you don't have an account, please register at the registration link and fill in all the data needed.
2. After entering the author account, make sure your paper is in accordance with the JADU template which can be downloaded at the following link.
JADU Template 2019
The image entered in the paper has a resolution of more than 300dpi.
The guidelines for the manuscript can be seen as below:
3. If your paper is ready to be submitted, please continue the steps in Start New Submission.
4. Follow the steps in submission. The author's metadata must be completed as many as the authors listed in the paper. Try to fill in the metadata completely.
5. Please upload supplementary files (if any). Supplementary files contain: survey photo attachments, statistical calculations, validity and reliability analysis, etc. After the new submission success, the author will receive a confirmation email from the Editor in Chief that the paper has been received by JADU.
The next process is the review process which is carried out in 3 stages:
A. First review
This process is carried out to review templates for writing, reference, scope and similarity checked by turnitin. This process is carried out by the Editor in Chief, if the paper passes this review, it can continue to the second review. However, if the paper does not pass it will be requested to resubmit or reluctantly be declined.
B. Main review
The main review is carried out by peer reviewers where there are at least 2 reviewers (editor is excluded) who review the substance of the paper. If the paper is accepted, then the process continues on editing, but if there is a revision, the paper will be returned to the author for revision and then re-submitted according to the time required by the editor (usually 1-2 weeks). This process uses single blind review system.
C. Last Review / Editing
The editing process is a stage to ensure all data and information in the paper is ready for publication. The editor will check the metadata, references, citations and writing standards. This process also includes English proofreading. After the editing process is complete, the paper is ready for publication.
The entire review process can be monitored in the author account. If the journal has been published, there will be an email notification to the corresponding author.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template:
jADU Manuscript Template
The Copyright of the manuscriot that published on JADU (e-issn: 2620-9810) shall be assigned to JADU journal and Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Published by Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro, IndonesiaJl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java 50275Phone: +622476480837; Fax: +622476480837Email: email@example.com View statistics