1. General Author Guidelines
- Jurnal Wilayah dan Lingkungan receives the manuscript covering the original research (preferable), research notes, and book reviews.
- The article can be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- The manuscript should be written by using Microsoft Word, single spacing, one coloumn format, font type Amasis MT 11 pts, A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm). The format used margin on all sides are 3 cm by the header and footer limit is 15 mm. The first paragraph follows justify alignment with the entry indent 1 cm. The subtitle is written in Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12 pts and the following subtitle derivatives in Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12 pts; Italic.
- The manuscript must contain: 1) Title; 2) Author(s) full name and affiliation; 3) Abstract and keywords both in Indonesia and English; 4) Introduction (should include the literature review); 5) Methods; 6) Findings and Discussion; 7) Conclusion (and Recommendation, if any); 8) Acknowledgement (if any); and 9) References.
- The foreign terms should be written in Italic.
- The guidelines for table(s) and figure(s):
- The title of the table(s) and figure(s) should be written clearly containing several elements, i.e. type, location, time, and the details about the other information, such as the unit, region, etc. and should be written not more than 13 words.
- Both the title of the table(s) and figure(s) written by using Bold formatting with a centered alignment. The title of the table is laid on above of the table and the title of the figure is placed under the figure. Please separate the table and figure with the previous and after using 1.5 spacing.
- Please use font type Times New Roman 10 pts to the content of the table and the source of table and figure. The source of the table is put under the table on the left border of the table and source of the figure is put under the figure before the figure title with the centered alignment.
- The image must have a high resolution.
2. Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
Title [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 18pts]
Author(s) Name [Franklin Gothic Demi Cond 13pts]
Institution, City, State [Franklin Gothic Book 10pts]
Abstract: Abstract is the essence of the article content. The abstract should consist of the research background, objective(s), methods, result, and conclusion with a maximum length of 250 words. The abstract is written in single spacing by using font type Amasis MT 10 pts. The abstract should be written both in English and Bahasa Indonesia for the manuscript in Bahasa Indonesia while the manuscript in English is not required to provide the abstract in Bahasa Indonesia. [Amasis MT 10pts]
Keywords: at least three keywords in alphabetical order [Amasis MT 10pts]
Introduction [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12pts]
Introduction contains the study background, literature review, state of the art that explains the novelty of the study, research problem(s) or hypothesis, and the research objective(s). [Amasis MT 11 pts]
Methods [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12pts]
Methods contain the research method and how the method is applied in the study. Methods also consist of the data collection method, data analysis method, and sampling techniques.
Findings and Discussion [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12pts]
Findings and discussion contain a review of the findings of the research and scientific findings. Scientific findings must be supported by sufficient data. It can also be supported by the data in the form of photographs or tables to support the analysis explanation. The analysis must be explained scientifically. The research results should be able to answer clearly the purpose of research in the introduction.
Conclusion [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12pts]
Conclusion should be able to answer the research objectives. Conclusion highlights the summary of findings on the results and discussion. If necessary, the recommendation is also added at this stage.
Acknowledgement [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12pts]
Acknowledgements may be included if necessary. Acknowledgement addressed to the parties who have helped during the study, research funders or donors.
References [Franklin Gothic Medium Cond 12pts]
References should be written in single spacing by using Amasis MT 9 pts and add space after paragraph 6 pts. All citations in the manuscript must be available in the references, and vice-versa. References must present in the alphabetical order in compliance with the author-date system. The primary literature sources (scientific journals minimum 70% of the libraries used). Each article has a minimum of 10 references. Please refer to the APA 6th Edition format and use Reference Manager Applications such as EndNote or Mendeley. Examples of references can be seen below:
Examples of References:
Adisasmita, R. (2005). Dasar-dasar ekonomi wilayah. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Graha Ilmu.
Barthel, S. & Isendahl, C. 2013. Urban gardens, agriculture, and water management: Sources of resilience for long-term food security in cities. Ecological Economics, 86, 224-234. doi:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2012.06.018.
Dirjen Perikanan Budidaya. (2011). Fenomena upwelling pada budidaya ikan sistem keramba jaring apung (kja) di danau/waduk. Retrieved from http://www.djpb.kkp.go.id/berita.php?id=517.
Fisher, A. C. (1981). Natural resource and environmental economics. Cambridge: Cambrigde University Press.
Jhingan, M. L. (1992). Ekonomi pembangunan dan ekonomi perencanaan. Terjemahan D. Guritno. Jakarta: Penerbit Rajawali.
Kerlinger, F. N. (1986). Foundations of behavioral research. New York: University Holt, Rinehart, and Winston Inc.
Khairullah & Cahyadin, M. (2006). Evaluasi Pemekaran Wilayah di Indonesia: Studi Kasus Kabupaten Lahat. Yogyakarta: Pascasarjana UGM.
Kodoatie, R. (2005). Pengantar manajemen infrastruktur. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Mavhura, E., Manyena, S. B., Collins, A. E., & Manatsa, D. (2013). Indigenous knowledge, coping strategies and resilience to floods in Muzarabani, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 5, 38-48. doi:10.1016/j.ijdrr.2013.07.001.
Santosa, B. (2006). Pola pengelolaan sumber daya air di sistem kedung ombo: Tinjauan terhadap aspek kelembagaan. Jurnal Teknik Sipil, 3(2), 49-59.
Seng, D. C. (2012). Improving the governance context and framework conditions of natural hazard early warning systems. Journal of Integrated Disaster Risk Management, 2, 1-25. doi:10.5595/idrim.2012.0020.
Rencana Pembangunan Jangka Menengah Daerah Kabupaten Banjarnegara Tahun 2011 – 2016. 2012. Bappeda Kabupaten Banjarnegara.
Yunus, H. (2000). Struktur tata ruang kota. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
3. Manuscript Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be prepared according to the template and please submit by Online Submission:
Before submit, the author must be registered as the Author by completing the data through http://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/jwl/user/register. The author also offered as the Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact the Editor by email: email@example.com.