Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Komunitas:
2. Public Health
4. Life science
Peer Review Process / Policy
All manuscripts submitted to Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Komunitas (e-ISSN:2615-4854) must follow focus and scope, and author guidelines of this journal. The submitted manuscripts must address scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope. All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using a Turnitin software.
The research article submitted to this journal will be single-blind peer-reviewed at least by 1 (one) or more expert reviewers. The reviewers give scientific valuable comments improving the contents of the manuscript. Duration of review between 4-8 weeks. After that, the article will be sent to the author for editing with duration a month.
Final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to reviewers comments. Publication of accepted articles including the sequence of published articles will be made by Editor in Chief by considering sequence of accepted date and geographical distribution of authors as well as thematic issue.
Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Komunitas (e-ISSN:2615-4854) is scheduled for publication in February and August (2 issue a year). It is electronically published via journal website (https://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/jekk/index).
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Komunitas (e-ISSN:2615-4854) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Komunitas (JEKK) committed to ethical behavior in all aspects of scholarly publishing. Please ensure your paper meets the following ethical criteria:
- An authorship and conflicts of interest statement. The authors list is complete and correct. Any and all potential and actual conflics of interest should also be listed
- The data have not published elsewhere. Data publishes in another paper, including in a paper in another language, may not published again.
- No. portions oof text are direcly copied from other sources. All manuscripts undergo a plagiarism test before they are sent out for review.
- A copyright transfer agreement. In the event that your manuscript is accepted for publication in the JEKK, you are required to transfer all copyright ownership in the JEKK.
- An ethics statement. Articles covering the use of human or animal samples in research, or human or animal experiments must be accompanied by a letter of approval from the relevant review committee or authorities.
- Articles where human subjects can be identified in descriptions, photographs or pedigrees must be accompanied by a signed statement of informed consent to publish (in print and online) the descriptions, photographs and pedigrees from each subject who can be identified.
- Copyright permission. If you have reproduced or adapted material from other copyrighted sources, the letter(s) of permission from the copyright holder(s) to reproduce or adapt the copyrighted sources must be supplied. Otherwise, such material must be removed from your manuscript.
Ethical Approval of Studies and Informed Consent
- For human or animal experimental investigations, appropriate institutional review board or ethics committee approval is required, and such approval should be stated in the methods section of the manuscript. For those investigators who do not have formal ethics review committees, the principles outlined in the Declaration of Helsinki should be followed (World Medical Association. Declaration of Helsinki: ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects).
- For investigation of human subjects, state explicitly in the methods section of the manuscript that informed consent was obtained from all participating adult subjects and from parents or legal guardians for minors or incapacitated adults, together with the manner in which informed consent was obtained.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Article Processing Charge
Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Komunitas (e-ISSN:2615-4854) is an open access journal. Author submission, as well as article processing and publishing, is free of charge. Readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge.