Indonesian Historical Studies (IHiS) is published by the Master Program of History, published twice a year. It is a reviewed journal aimed to develop critical ideas on explored and innovative themes in social, cultural, arts, architectural, political, and economic histories. It is published by the Master Program of History, Department of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University.
- Indonesian Historical Studies (IHiS) has been indexed by DOAJ and Google Scholar, Every article given a unique DOI.
- The authors should submit their manuscript via the Online Submission menu provided on this page.
- Notification of the result of your article submission and review may appear in the Spam of your email. Please check your email regularly.
- Authors are encouraged to use reference managers (for example Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote) to organize the references manuscript.
- Indonesian Historical Studies (IHiS) has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia stated in SINTA 4 (Level 4) based on SK No. 23/E/KPT/2019, dated 8 Agustus 2019.
Vol 5, No 1 (2021)
Total 2 citations from 2 documents (Last update: 2021-10-22 18:37:08).
Rixvan Afgani, Sarkawi B. Husain| Vol 2, No 1 (2018) | pp. 24-35 | | Lang: EN | DOI: 10.14710/ihis.v2i1.3199Colonial Anxiety and Identity: Ethnic Networks as Cultural Supports in Colonial South Asia and Sumatra
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, S.H. Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang 50275-Indonesia
Phone/Fax: +6224 76480619
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Dewi Yuliati, M.A.
Department of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof. Soedharto, S.H. Tembalang, Semarang - 50275
Noor Naelil Masruroh, M.Hum.