Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file format is in Microsoft Word 2007 or later version.
- The manuscript is written based on the guidelines and word template of Diponegoro International Medical Journal.
- The list of authors listed at the time of submission is final and should not be changed.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in English and structured using the IMRaD (Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion) format. Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion should be organized into separate sections.
You have read and understood Journal Publication Ethics.
In the manuscript, there are:1. Ethical clearance register number along with a copy.2. Statement of conflict of interest.3. Statement of the funding.4. Statement of each author contributions.
- Using the Vancouver standard for Reference style.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.