Graphical Abstract Guide
A Graphical Abstract of each article is mandatory for this journal. This graphic should capture the reader’s attention and, in conjunction with the manuscript title, should give the reader a quick visual impression of the essence of the manuscript without providing specific results. The graphical abstract should be visually good interesting and meaningfull. The graphical abstract will be used for advertize your article after publishing officially in Facebook and Twitter.
Graphical abstracts should be submitted as a separate file in the online submission system during your submission of revised manuscript or otherwise, it can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the manuscript has been accepted. Please state the manuscript number in your email subject.
Choosing/Creating a Graphical Abstract:
- The graphic should be simple, but informative.
- The use of color is encouraged.
- The graphic should uphold the standards of a scholarly, professional publication.
- The graphic must be entirely original, unpublished artwork created by one of the coauthors.
- The graphic should not include a photograph, drawing, or caricature of any person, living or deceased.
- Do not include postage stamps or currency from any country, or trademarked items (company logos, images, and products).
- Avoid choosing a graphic that already appears within the text of the manuscript.
Image size: please provide an image with a size of 500 × 800 pixels (height × width).
Preferred file types: TIFF, JPG, PNG, PDF, or MS Office files.
For detail Guidelines of Graphical abstract, please visit the following page: https://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/bcrec/pages/view/graphicalabstract
See the following for example of the graphical abstract: