A Graphical Abstract of each article is mandatory for this journal. This graphic should capture the reader’s attention and, in conjunction with the manuscript title, should give the reader a quick visual impression of the essence of the manuscript without providing specific results.
Graphical abstracts should be submitted as a separate file in the online submission system (as Supplementary Data File) or otherwise, can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the manuscript has been accepted. Please state the manuscript number in your email subject.
Choosing/Creating a Graphical Abstract:
- The graphic should be simple, but informative.
- The use of color is encouraged.
- The graphic should uphold the standards of a scholarly, professional publication.
- The graphic must be entirely original, unpublished artwork created by one of the coauthors.
- The graphic should not include a photograph, drawing, or caricature of any person, living or deceased.
- Do not include postage stamps or currency from any country, or trademarked items (company logos, images, and products).
- Avoid choosing a graphic that already appears within the text of the manuscript.
Image size: please provide an image with a size of 500 × 800 pixels (height × width).
Preferred file types: TIFF, JPG, PNG, PDF, or MS Office files.
For detail Guidelines of Graphical abstract, please visit the following page: https://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/bcrec/pages/view/graphicalabstract
See the following for example of the graphical abstract: