- Conference Publication Collaboration
Conference Publication Collaboration
CONFERENCE PUBLICATION COLLABORATIONS
Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis journal has collaborated with the following conference to publish some selected paper after peer-review process:
- The 2nd International Chemical Process and Modeling Forum 2017 (CPMF 2017), 15-16 March 2017, United Arab Emirates. (URL: http://cpmf15.webs.com/)
- The International Conference on Fluids and Chemical Engineering (FluidsChE 2017), Malaysia. (URL: http://fluidsche.ump.edu.my/index.php/en/)
- International Conference on Chemical, Process and Product Engineering (2016) (URL: http://econference.undip.ac.id/index.php/iccppe/iccppe2016)
- The 2nd International Seminar on Chemistry (ISoC 2016) (Surabaya, 26-27 July 2016) (http://chem.its.ac.id/isoc-2016/)
- The 2nd International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering 2015 (ICCME 2015) (29-30 September 2015) (http://econference.undip.ac.id/index.php/iccme/2015/)
- The International Conference on Fluids and Chemical Engineering (FluidsChE 2015)(http://fluidsche.ump.edu.my/index.php/en/) (25-27 November 2015)
- 2015 Global Conference on Polymer and Composite Materials (PCM 2015) (16-18 May 2015, Beijing, China) (http://www.cpcmconf.org/ )
- 3rd ITB Catalysis Symposium 2013 (http://itbcatalysis.itb.ac.id/)
- 2nd ITB Catalysis Symposium 2012 (http://itbsympo.blogspot.com/)
- International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME) 2012 (http://iccme.undip.ac.id)
SUGGESTION FOR CONFERENCE COLLABORATION
To suggest conference collaboration for publishing selected accepted peer-reviewed articles, Editor of Conference should contact first to Editorial Office of BCREC journal by email (email@example.com).
After contacting the Editorial Office and having a chance, a suggestion of conference collaboration can be proposed through the following online form: Online Form for Conference Collaboration (http://goo.gl/hSH6WR)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONFERENCE COLLABORATION
For the conference collaboration, including in a regular issue or a special issue will be determined by Editor-in-Chief of BCREC journal. In fact, this journal never published a special issue of a conference but usually combined with a regular issue with similar article quality. Publication date will depend on how long reviewer takes the review process and also depend on how long authors take the revision.
Please be noted that only selected papers followed the focus and scopes that can be submitted to the Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis (http://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/bcrec/pages/view/aimscope).
The decision of selected papers submitted by Conference Committee will be determined by Editor in Chief of BCREC journal and will be communicated to Conference Committee.
All articles published by this journal must be peer-reviewed by scientific reviewers. For the conference collaboration
, articles should be reviewed by, firstly, Reviewers assigned by Conference
Editor during the conference
(one reviewer) or by Scientific Committee Member of Conference
, and secondly should be re-reviewed consequently by peer-reviewers of BCREC journal (one reviewer or more) after submitted to journal submission portal (http://ejournal2.undip.ac.id/index.php/bcrec/pages/view/authorguide
). Final decision of article is upon the decision of Editor-in-Chief of BCREC journal.
Substantial Review should be focused on following matters:
- Scientific merit: notably scientific rigor, accuracy, and correctness.
- Originality: Is the work relevant and novel?
- Clarity of expression; English spelling and grammar; communication of ideas; readability and discussion of concepts.
- Sufficient discussion of the context of the work, and suitable referencing.
- Abstract: Does it contain the essential information of the article? Is it complete? Is it suitable for inclusion by itself in an abstracting service?
- Diagrams, figures, tables and captions: Are they essential and clear?
- Text and mathematics: Are they brief but still clear? If you recommend shortening, please suggest what should be omitted.
- Conclusion: Does the paper contain a carefully written conclusion, should answer the objectives, summarizing what has been learned and why it is interesting and useful?
About the Conference Publication Agreement, Editorial Office of BCREC journal will send the agreement form that should be signed by Conference Editor and Editor in Chief of BCREC journal once all terms and conditions are approved.
Because of the open access publishing of this journal, Conference Organiser should agree to pay the Publisher (to be charged at a certain rate per article) concerning publishing the conference articles in BCREC journal after the articles have been accepted. The charge of articles will be used for DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number implementation by CrossRef, review process, and layout-editing process in this journal. Each article published in this journal will be assigned to unique DOI number/address.
The BCREC journal has been indexed and abstracted Elsevier Products (Scopus, Compendex, Engineering Village), Web of Science Core Collection Database (Thomson Reuters), Thomson Reuters (Emerging Source Citation Index), Chemical Abstract Services, CABI, ASEAN Citation Index, and DOAJ. Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis has been distributed by EBSCO PUBLISHING (Academic Search Complete, Academic Search Premier, and Academic Search R&D) started from Volume 4 Number 1 Year 2009 to present.
Profile of BCREC Journal in Scimago Journal Ranking (Scimago Web):
- JOURNAL PERFORMANCE in Scimago Journal Ranking and Journal Metrics: SJR = 0.192; SNIP = 0.477; IPP = 0.533 for coverage years 2011-2015
- Ranked 38th or Q4 level in Scimago Catalysis category (link here) for coverage years 2011-2015.
- Ranked 29th or Q4 level in Scimago Process and Chemistry Technology category (link here) for coverage years 2011-2015.
- CiteScore in Scopus 2015: 0.54
Profile of BCREC Journal in SCOPUS JOURNALMETRICS: [Scopus Journalmetrics Link]
- h-index in Scopus: 8
- SJR 2015: 0.192
- SNIP 2015: 0.477
- IPP 2015: 0.533
- CiteScore 2015: 0.54
Profile of BCREC Journal in Google Scholar (Google Portal):
- Total Citations in Google Scholar: 736
- Total Articles in Google Scholar: 200
- h-index: 13
- i10-index: 19